Educational cloud | e-learning cloud | open source | solution
Educational cloud or e-learning cloud as open source
Take advantage of the e-learning systems of your partners.
We network your infrastructures!
- cross-organizational exchange of content and tools
- cloud storage and tool integration for learning environments and authoring tools
- group-based access to services
- professional search engine
Using content and tools in a networked way
Use content and tools in a network and share tools and materials across organizations
Access to content, tools and exciting templates
Configurable views on your website or portal can be used to conveniently browse the educational cloud offers. Here are their users according to their access rights:
- Learning content sorted by events, teachers, study programs ...
- Courses from learning environments, such as Moodle or OPAL
- Tools etherpad and ONYX
- Didactic templates as a basis for own courses
Didactic templates as a basis for own courses So, the best tool can be used for every event or learning task.
Manage objects centrally, use them distributed
Start your education cloud project with cloud storage for its users, groups, and departments. Connect all your learning platforms and other IT systems to use centrally managed content everywhere.
- The content will be used immediately in all connected systems (learning platform, wiki, web CMS)
- In the online workspace you can integrate your favorite authoring tools, for example the editor of the ONYX Testsuite.
- The sharing feature and the License Editor (for example, for the Creative Commons) make it easy to share and publish content.
- We are happy to integrate existing network drives or other internal memory locations. This allows you to search all your filings with a central search.
Store everything in my cloud storage and take it with you when changing organizations
The files thus generated by the user, media but also research raw data u.a. Content is stored in the personal cloud storage. In an educational cloud, users could move to the educational institution or learning environment without losing their cloud storage.
Integrate sources for quality content
Connect sources with quality content to their cloud solution. In this way, teachers can not only find objects from their own cloud storage via the central search, but also from linked file stores. Other options are:
- open content sources, such as wikimedia, YouTube or Serlo
- Library and from this indexed publication sources
- Organization-internal media server
- edu-sharing repositories of other educational institutions
The central management of content makes it easier for you to record their use statistically, for example, to create reports to collecting societies.
Achieving more together
Modern cloud services determine our private life. We coordinate our appointments with the favorite calendar, maintain contacts via social network services and we manage and share our documents with cloud storage. For privacy and privacy reasons, these cloud technologies have barely found their way into our educational institutions.
However, we believe that our instructors should also decide for each event or teaching task which tools or which learning platform they use.
With the help of an educational cloud you can collaborate with partners to provide and use modern learning, working and authoring tools.
We help you integrate your infrastructure and help you implement cross-organizational authentication, authorization, and privacy concepts.